|Course Fee Discription|
|SMART Nurture Course (NR)||35000 Rupees + 18% GST 41,300 /-||Login to Pay|
This one year Smart course is ideal for those who wish to start early in their quest to quench the thirst for knowledge and move on towards success in the future competitions at national and international levels. This course emphasizes on:
- Building strong foundation and imbibing the fundamentals from the very basic to the highest level of competition in Maths, Science and English enriching their aptitude and scientific temperament.
- Sharpening logical and analytical thinking and evolving their reasoning and thinking process which make them capable of solving complex problems with ease and confidence.
- Imparting right Time Management skills that are required to face any competitive exam with maximum output.
- Comprehensive coverage of the Board syllabus along with additional inputs for the pre-foundation in various scholarship and competitive exams; more importantly for the JEE, Medical-UG and Olympiads.
This Course is designed to develop:-
- Mathematical aptitude
- Scientific temperament
- Logical thinking
- Reasoning skills
- Problem solving skills of the student and prepare them for future competitive examinations while they are studying in the school totake early lead in competitive scenario.
This Course focus on developing student's intelligence quotient (I Q), emotional quotient (EQ) & Competitive quotient (CQ) and the early stage of learning so that each young student achieve success in school / Board examination as well as in various scholarship and competitive examinations to ensure a grand successful career.
- Prepares solid foundation of Math & Science concepts and their applications.
- Develope analytical & reasoning skills and ability to think.
- Encourages each student to experiment with the concept & techniques according to his/her individual style of learning without any undue time pressure.
- Develops high level IQ, EQ & CQ very essential to get success in any future competitive exams.
- Course structure elevates the standards of mental horizon of the students and prepare him/her to face the challenges ahead in life
- Effective Course synchronization with school education's curriculum.
While taking care of school & Board syllabus, the short term goal of these Course is to prepare students for NTSE/STSE,Science & Math / Jr. Olympiad & National Standard examination (NSE). The long term objective of these Course is to lay strong foundation of Science & Math concepts in students to get success in future competitive examinations like JEE (Main & Advanced) / NEET etc.
Level of Course:
During Std X : School + Board Syllabus + STSE / NTSE / NSTSE / IPM / NSO / ISO / IMO / NSEJS / PRE RMO.
Admission Criteria : Direct Admission on 'first come first serve basis' subject to availability of seats. Admission will be closed as soon as seats are full.
Nurture Course at a glance:
|1.||Course Name||Nurture (10th) P-1||Nurture (10th) P-2|
|2.||Target Exams||Board Examination-2020 + IJSO + NTSE + JEE (Main & Advanced) / NEET - 2022|
|3.||Course Duration||40 Weeks (20 for First half + 20 for Second half)||33 Weeks (13 for First half + 20 for Second half)|
|4.||Class Timing||04:00 PM to 07:00 PM (6 days a week)|
|5.||Medium of instruction||English (however discussion in the Class is done in mixed i.e. Hindi + English)|
|6.||Subjects Covered||Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) + Mathematics+English + Mental ability (however some inputs will also be given in social Studies (in form of Tests)|
|7.||Course Commencement||26th March, 2019 (Tuesday)||28th May, 2019 (Tuesday)|
Schedule & Pattern of Test Series
- SPT (School Pattern Type Test) : Every Sunday except last
- OPT (Objective pattern type Test) : Last Sunday of every Month
- CHT (Chapter Test): after completion of a chapter
- ST (Surprise Test): it is a Test without any information
- CT (Cumulative Test) : only after Completion of the Topic / Chapter
- RT (Review Test) : After completion of the whole Syllabus of first half / second half
(Test Timing : In summer - 8:00 am to 11:25 am, In Winter - 9:00 am to 12:25 pm)
During Std X: Fee Structure
|Course Code||NR- P1 / NR- P2|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 35,000|
|GST @18%||Rs. 6,300|
|Total Tuition Fee||Rs. 41,300|
|Installment Mode||No Installment|
(Classes start from)
|1.||Last Date of Registration||
|2.||Course Commencement (Classes Start from)||
Important Instructions (Must Read):
- The Fee Structure is for one-year only i.e. for academic session 2019-20 and applicable at Banswara Centre only.
- The TOTAL Tuition Fees includes Admission fee, Tuition Fee, Study materials + GST @ 18%. The GST is charged on Tuition fee.
- For concession in fee or Scholarship please refer our concession/Scholarship Policy.
- The Rate of GST is subjected to revision by the Govt, of India. Hence, the rate/amount of GST may increase or decrease in future and shall be passed on to the students accordingly. The students shall be informed at appropriate time about the same as and when the Govt, of India announces the changes.
- Courses of both phases of Smart NT (Ninth, Tenth) Courses (class 9th & 10th) will likely to be over by last week of January, 2020.
- There is No Fee Refund Rule at IMPULSE ACADEMY. So once admitted in any course at IMPULSE Academy No fee will be Refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
How to get the Admission KIT (Information Brochure, Application Form & Enrollment form) for Smart NT Courses for Academic Session 2019-20:
- By Post/courier: Send a Bank DD of Rs. 800/- in favour of 'Impulse Academy' and payable at Banswara (Rajasthan).
- ln person: Pay Rs. 700/- in cash/DD at institute's Office at Banswara.
How to deposit course fee:
- Make a DD of total fee amount. Send or submit by post /courier or in person at the institute office or submit/deposit in Corporation Bank: In the a/c of Impulse Academy in CurrentA/C No. 510101003599662 at any branch all over India (through DD/cash only).
- You can also pay the fee by net banking or by credit card or by debit card by using our payment gateway. the link for the payment gateway is given in the course fee details as 'PAY NOW'