|Details of Foundation Course|
|Phase - 1||Phase-2|
|*BS - Basic (English Med.) - Just after X Board Exams||*MR- Micro (English Med.) - Just after X Board Result|
Foundation Course (at a glance):
|S. No.||Particulars||Phase-1 (Just after X Board Exams)||Phase-2 (Just after X Board Result)|
|1.||Course Name||Basic - English Medium||Micro - English Medium|
|2.||Target Exams||JEE (Main +Advanced) / NEET-2021 + KVPY + School / Board Examinations|
|3.||Eligibility||Class X Appearing / Appeared||Class X Passed (with Min. 60%)|
|4.||Who should Join?||A student appearing / passed in Class -X Board Exam in 2019 with strong academic background especially in Science & Mathematics.|
|5.||Medium of instruction||English Medium|
|6.||Course Duration||45 Weeks||40 Weeks|
1st Batch - 26.03.19 (Tuesday)
3rd Batch - 09.04.19 (Tuesday)
Last Batch of phase-1: 16th April,2019(Tuesday)
1st Batch - 28th May,2019 (Tuesday)
2nd Batch - 04th June, 2019 (Tuesday)
3rd Batch- 10th June, 2019 (Tuesday)
Last Batch of phase-2: 17th June,2019(Tuesday)
|8.||Course Ends (First Year)||15th February 2020||15th February 2020|
|9.||Admission Process & Dates of Entrance Tests||
Admission through Entrance Test i.e. ISAT (Impulse Scholarship cum admission Test) held on every sunday of January, February, April & May Month of 2019. (A Student can sit only in one ISAT Exam)
|10.||Course Fee (in Rs.) for Academic Session 2019-20||
*ln lump-sum Mode : 1,10,000/- + 19, 800/- (18% GST) = 1,29,800/- (Including GST @ 18%)
This course is one of the best Course for JEE-Main & Advanced / NEET preparation because of the longest time availability as compared to other courses. The syllabus moves at a comfortable speed and the student can learn and practice the subject with enjoyment without any stress and time pressure along with School / Board Studies.
This course carefully sets the students on a charted path, which begins immediately after the class X Board's Exam or after class X Board's Result. The Motto of this course is to develop Concrete foundation of concepts & fundamentals, and also to sharpen analytical thinking, reasoning and problem solving skills of the student, which is essential to succeed in competitive examinations.
In addition to JEE - Main & Advanced / NEET preparation, this course also takes care of academic requirements of School / Board exams preparations, after joining this course student need not to take any tuition for school / Board studies. Initially,the course begins with fundamental study as the students are not exposed to the syllabus and pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced) & NEET.
Course Description (Structure):
This Course is designed for those career conscious students who want to take a lead & start preparing for JEE (Main & Advanced) / NEET just after their X Board's exams or after X Board's Result. This two years legendary course is perfect and unmatched in its rigor and precision. The course is so devised that concepts are dealt with gradually gathering momentum in a such a way that the stress level doesn't become painful.
Statistically speaking student who starts preparation just after class X are more like to succeed in competition, if you think you are bright, capable & think that you can make it to the top then Foundation course is precisely for you.
The entire course is divided into two academic sessions. (I Year & ll year)
l Year (along with Class XI) :During the first academic session, The JEE - Main & Advanced / NEET Syllabus which is common to school syllabus of class XI, will be taught to the students.This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by Mid of February 2020. During the months of February & March- 2020, the students will be given a break (vacation) of around 30-40 days from the institute. During this period,the students take their annual exams of class 11th in their respective schools, however support will be available till the last paper of XI school exam.
II year (along with class XII): On the basis of performance of the students in internal test series in I Year, they will be promoted to II year of the course (in Fresher Course) in the first week of March 2020. Fresher course (along with XII) will be started in the last week of March 2018. Fresher course (along with XII) & the complete revision of Class XI syllabus also (from competition exams point of view) will be finished by the end of November 2020. after that fin December, 2020 a practice session will be conducted for the JEE-Main (January month). Then in 3rd week of January, 2021 students will be relieved from the institute to focus on their XII Board Examinations till the third weak of March 2021. However we keep conducting problem solving Classes and Revision classes for students during this period.After Board examination, students will resume and revise their preparation for JEE-Main (April Month) & JEE-Advanced / NEET through various types of Test series and Problem solving Practice Sessions till their final Exams (JEE-Main or JEE-Advanced or even NEET).We will support the students till May-2021.
- Regular Classroom Coaching, *90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet Discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes. *4 to 6 lectures per subject per week,
- Total 525 lectures (approx. 175 lectures in each Subject) in entire course. Approximately 800 hours of Classroom Teaching.
- Periodic Test in CBT (Computer based Test) Mode is conducted in AC Computer lab on every sunday of a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test & Review Tests in 3 test series i.e. BPT, IMT(Main) / IMT (NEET) & IMT (Advanced) in Minor, Semi Major, Major & Review Tests Mode.
School / Board Exam's Preparation:
- Syllabus of School / Board (which is not common in JEE- Main & Advanced / NEET and Board will also be taught to the students.
- Classes for English are also conducted from school / Board examinations point of view.
- Arrangement will be made also to cover Physics, Biology, Chemistry practical.
Distinctive & Salient Features
*One to one interaction with faculty members in small batches.
*Highly competitive but students friendly environment of the institute.
*Complete support for school / Board examinations.
*Longest time availability as compared to other Courses.
Phase & Batch
|Phase-1 (Just after X Board Exams)||Phase-2 (Just after X Board Result)|
|I Batch||II Batch||III Batch||Last Batch||I Batch||II Batch||III Batch||Last Batch|
|Last Date of Registration||25.03.19 (Monday)||01.04.19 (Monday)||08.04.19 (Monday)||15.04.19 (Monday)||27.05.19 (Saturday)||03.06.19 (monday)||09.06.19 (Monday)||16.06.19 (Monday)|
|Course Commencement||26.03.19 (Tuesday)||02.04.19 (Tuesday)||09.04.19 (Tuesday)||16.04.19 (Tuesday)||28.05.19 (Tuesday)||04.06.19 (Tuesday)||10.06.19 (Tuesday)||17.06.19 (Tuesday)|
|Special Attention||It should be noted that if some seats in a Batch remain vacant due to some reasons then more Entrance Tests may be scheduled on different dates (on Sunday). Such Dates will be published in our advt. in News paper, however on reaching at desired level some or all Batches may be merged|
|Course Name||Fee Plan||Course Fee||GST @ 18%||Total Course Fee||Total Fee Payable (including GST)|
|Lump-Sum||I Installment||II Installment||III Installment||IV Installment|
|Lump-Sum Plan||Rs. 1,10,000||Rs. 19,800||Rs. 1,29,800||Rs. 1,29,800||-||-||-||-|
|Installment Plan||Rs. 1,15,000||Rs. 20,700||Rs. 1,35,700||-||Rs. 42,067||Rs. 31,211||Rs. 31,211||Rs. 31,211|
IMPORTANT for Foundation Course : All the Students of Foundation Batch of academic session 2019-20 (all Phases) should note that if they will register them on or before 1st November, 2019 for Fresher Batch (II year of Foundation course) of next academic session i.e. 2020-21. then they will get 10% Concession in the fee of fresher course of this session.
Note (Must Read):
- The Fee Structure is for one-year only i.e. for Academic Session 2019-20 & applicable to all Batches of all phases of foundation course at Banswara only.
- The Total Tuition Fee Includes Course Fee & GST @ 18% on Tuition Fee.
- The Total Tuition Fee is payable either in lump-Sum Plan or in Installment mode. In Installment mode Total Course Fee is payable in 4 Installments. The l-lnstallment course iwill be 31% & remaining 3 installments will be 23% each of the total tuition fee of foundation course of installment mode. It should be noted that I installment shall be paid at the time of admission & for rest 3 installments 3 Post Dated Cheque (at the gape of 2-2 months of latter Date) shall be submitted at the time of admission.
- lt should be noted that in case of not realization of the any post dated Cheque of II, III or IV Installment on appropriate date, there is a penalty Provision of Bs. 100/- per day for late realization of cheque or late deposition of later Installment will be charged from the student..
- There is a special fee concession provision of Rs. 5000/- in Course fee ,only if fee is paid in Lump-Sump Plan, (you can see it in fee structure shown in above table)
- The Course Fee is a package which includes Coaching Fee & other expenses like Study Material, Dress material, Infrastructure 8 Facilities,Administration 8 Management and several other academic /co-academic / non-academic activities performed during the academic session.
- For concession in fee or Scholarship please refer our concession/Scholarship Policy.
- The Rate of GST is subject to revision by the Govt, of India. Hence, the rate / amount of GST may increase or decrease in future and shall be passed on to the students accordingly. The students shall be informed at appropriate time about the same as and when the Govt, of India announces the change.
How to get the Admission KIT (Information Brochure, Application Form & Enrollment form) for Foundation Course for academic session 2019-20
- By Post/courier: Send a Bank DD of Rs. 1300/- (including Entrance Test Fee) in favour of 'Impulse Academy' and payable at Banswara (Rajasthan).
- ln person: Pay Rs. 1200/- (including Entrance Test Fee) in cash/DD at institute's Office at Banswara.
How to deposit course fee:
1. Make a DD of total fee amount. Send or submit by post /courier or in person at institute office or submit/deposit in Corporation Bank: in the a/c of Impulse Academy's A/C No. 510101003599662 at any branch all over India (through DD/cash only).
2. you can also deposit the course fee by net banking or by credit card or debit card by using our secure payment gateway by using the link ' PAY NOW' on course fee details