13th TARGET (Repeater) Course (for XII appeared / XII Passed)
- for JEE (Main & Advanced) + BITSAT + VITEEE / NEET + AIIMS after XII Board
|S.No||Particulars||Phase-1 (after JEE-Main 2019 / XII Board 2019)||Phase-2 (after JEE- Advanced / NEET 2019)|
|1.||Course Name||Desire-1 (English Medium)||Desire-2 (English Medium)|
|2.||Target Exams||JEE (Main + Advanced) + BITSAT + VITEEE / NEET + AIIMS - 2020|
|3.||Eligibility & Who Should Join?||Class XII Appeared||Class XII Passed (with min. 60%)|
|4.||Medium of instruction||English Medium|
|5.||Course Duration||42 Weeks + 6 Weeks||38 Weeks + 6 Weeks|
|6.||Course Commencement & Last date of registration||1st Batch - 07 May, 2019 (Tuesday)
2nd Batch - 14th May, 2019 (Tuesday)
| 1st Batch - 18th June, 2019 (Tuesday)
2nd Batch - 25th July, 2019 (Tuesday)
|7.||Course Ends||First Phase ends on 15 November, 2019 then after JEE-Main (First). the second phase will go upto 20th May, 2020 for JEE-Main (Second) & JEE-Advanced & NEET and AIIMS also. Finally the Course will be over by 31st May, 2020.|
Course Fee (in Rs.)
for Academic Session 2019-20
*ln lump-sum Mode : 1,20,000/- + 21,600/- (GST@18% ) = 1,41,600/-
*ln Installments Mode : 1,25,000/- + 22,500/- (GST@18% ) = 1,47,500/- (in 4 Installments- first installment is 31% other 3 installments are 23% each)
1st Instalment (at the time of admission) : 45,725 + II, III & IV Installments each of 33,925/- (each to be paid in form of 3 Post dated cheques at gapes of 2-2 monthd)
This course is meant for you if you are an ambitious, intelligent & hard working student with the burning desire to get into IITs, NITs or in govt. Medical College. This intensive one year comprehensive course that can easily claim to be the most successful course of its kind all over India. Aims for developing your skills comprehensively and removing your previous flaws thus raising your confidence toa High level where you can meet the exam head on with total self confidence.
This course is designed for the students who have passed XII class and now can devote whole time for preparation of competitive examinations. This course provides you year long sustained practice with widest possible coverage of the theory and problems in highly competitive environment. The teaching methodology is highly exhaustive & systematic which raises the academic levels of the student to the pinnacle of excellence. So that students can crack the target with full momentum and force.
*Support of the largest online / offline Plateform of Rajasthan in association with big Player of the country.
*Regular Classroom Coaching,
*90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet Discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
*4 to 6 lectures per subject per week,
*Total 675 lectures (approx. 225 lectures in each Subject) in entire course.
*Approximately 1000 hours of Classroom Teaching.
*Periodic Test is conducted on all Sundays of a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test & Review Tests in 3 test series i.e. CBT, IMT (Main) / IMT (NEET) & IMT (Advanced) in Minor, Semi Major, Major & Review Tests Mode. all Tests & practice session will be conducted in CBT Mode (Computer Based Test Pattern) to provide the Maximum exposure to the students in newly adopted CBT system introduced by NTA from 2018 itself.
*Regular conduction of Doubts & Revision classes.
Distinctive & salient Features:
*Systematic completion of whole syllabus of JEE- Main & Advanced / NEET in one year.
*This Course helps in developing a good understanding of basic concepts, logical and methodological approach towards problem solving ability.
*Provide knowledge of highest level related to fundamentals & concepts, best possible guidance, speed, accuracy, balanced evaluation of performance on periodic basis, test temperament and right kind of competition.
*Conduction of IMTs (Mains), IMTs (Advanced) & IMTs (NEET) Test Series in CBT Mode (Computer Based test pattern) in well equipped ac computer lab give the feel of actual examination to the students.
*The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of JEE / NEET preparation even after completion of Course
Phase & Batch
|Phase-1 (after JEE-Main 2019 / XII Board 2019)||Phase-2 (after JEE- Advanced / NEET 2019)|
|I Batch||Last Batch||I Batch||Last Batch|
|Last Date of Registration||06.05.19 (Monday)||13.05.19 (Monday)||17.06.19 (Monday)||24.06.19 (Monday)|
|Course Commencement||07.05.19 (Tuesday)||14.05.19 (Tuesday)||18.06.19 (Tuesday)||25.06.19 (Tuesday)|
|Special Attention||It should be noted that if some seats in a Batch remain vacant due to some reasons then more Entrance Tests may be scheduled on different dates (on Sunday). Such Dates will be published in our advt. in News paper, however on reaching at same level some or all Batches may be merged|
|Course Name||Fee Plan||Tuition Fee||GST @ 18%||Total Tuition Fee||Total Fee Payable (including all Taxes)|
|Lump-Sum||I Installment||II Installment||III Installment||IV Installment|
(Course 12th Passed)
|Lump-Sum Plan||Rs. 1,20,000/-||Rs. 21,600/-||Rs. 1,41,600/-||Rs. 1,41,600/-||-||-|
|Installment Plan||Rs. 1,25,000/-||Rs. 22,500/-||Rs. 1,47,500/-||-||Rs. 45,725/-||Rs. 33,925/-||Rs. 33,925/-||Rs. 33,925/-|
Note (Must Read before admission)-
- The Fee Structure is for one-year only i.e. for Academic Session 2019-20 & applicable to all Batches of all phases of Repeater (13th) course at Banswara only.
- The Total Tuition Fee includes Tuition Fee & GST @ 15 % on Course Fee.
- The Total Course Fee is payable either in lump-Sum Plan or in Installment mode. In Installment mode Total Course Fee is payable only in 4 Installments (I, II, III & IV). The l-lnstallment is 31% & ll, III & IV lnstallments shall be 23% each of the Total Tuition fee of Installment mode. It should be noted that I Installment shall be paid at the time of admission & for the rest II, III & IV installments. 3 Post Dated Cheque (at the gapes of 2-2 months of latter Date) shall be submitted at the time of admission.
- lt should be noted that in case of not realization of the post dated Cheque of any Installment, on appropriate date, there is a penalty Provision of Rs. 100/- per day for late Realization of cheque or late deposition of Installment.
- There is a special fee concession provision of Rs. 5000/- in Tuition fee ,only if fee is paid in Lump-Sump Plan, (you can see it in fee structure shown in above table)
- The Tuition fee is a package which includes Coaching Fee & other expenses like Study Material, Dress material, Infrastructure, Facilities,Administration & Management and several other academic / co-academic / non-academic activities performed during the academic session.
- For concession in fee or Scholarship please refer our concession / Scholarship Policy.
- The Rate of GST is subject to revision by the Govt, of India. Hence, the rate/amount of GST may increase or decrease in future and shall be passed on to the students accordingly. The students shall be informed at appropriate time about the same as and when the Govt, of India announces the change.
How to get the Admission KIT for Target (Repeater) course:
(Information Brochure, Application Form & Enrollment form) for Repeater Course for academic session 2019-20.
- By Post/courier: Send a Bank DD of Rs. 1300/- (including Entrance Test Fee) in favour of 'Impulse Academy' and payable at Banswara (Rajasthan).
- ln person: Pay Rs. 1200/- (including Entrance Test Fee) in cash/DD at institute's Office at Banswara.
How to deposit course fee:
1. Make a DD of total fee amount. Send or submit by post /courier or in person at institute office or submit/deposit in Corporation Bank: in the a/c of Impulse Academy's A/C No. 510101003599662 at any branch all over India (through DD/cash only).
2. you can also deposit the course fee by net banking or by credit card or debit card by using our secure payment gateway by using the link 'PAY NOW' on course fee details.