Senior School Plus Course
1 Year Classroom Course for Excellence in XII Board Examinations
Best Alternate of Tuition
||Senior School Plus (CBSE)
|Who Should Join ?
||XI to XII moving / XII Studying Students
||English Medium (CBSE)
||These courses are designed for those students of XII who want to perform well only at XII Board Examinations. While laying great emphasis on XII Board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology & English. It also prepare you for Engineering / Medical Entrance i.e. JEE / NEET Examinations. This course recognize the importance of XII Board Examinations. Periodic Tests, quizzes in class, assignments along with comprehensive study material, Notes, will enhance your overall confidence.
|Distinctive Features of School Plus Courses :
- Full School/Board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology & English will be covered In Totality.
- After joining this course you need not to take any tuition at different places so it saves your precious time .
||Senior School Plus (XII Class)
||English Med. (CBSE)
|Phase - 1
||Phase - 2
||Min. 60% or B2+ grade in Class X
|Last Date of Registration
Note (Must Read):
|Course Name & Code
||Service Tax @15%
||Total Fee (No Installment)
|Senior School Plus (SSP)
||Rs. 36,000/- || Rs. 5,400/- || Rs. 41,400/-
- The Fee Structure is for one-year only i.e.Academic Session 20l7-18 and applicable at Banswara Centre only.
- The TOTAL Course Fees include Admission fee, Tuition Fee,Study materials +Service Tax @15% on the Tuition Fee.
- For concession in fee or Scholarship please refer our concession/Scholarship Policy on page No. 36.
- The Pate of Service Tax & Education Cess is subject to revision by the Govt, of India.Hence, the rate/amount of Service Tax & Education Cess may increase or decrease in future
and shall be passed on to the students accordingly. The students shall be informed at appropriate time about the same as and when the Govt, of India announces the change.
- The Course Fee is a package which includes Coaching Fee & other expenses like Study Material, Dress material. Infrastructure & Facilities,Administration & Management and
several other academic/co-academic/non-academic activities performed during the academic session.
- There is No Fee Refund Rule at IMPULSE ACADEMY.
- Once admitted in any course at IMPULSE Academy, Nofee will be Refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
-How to get the Admission KIT(Information Brochure,Application Form & Enrollment form) for School Plus Courses for Academic Session 2017-18
- By Post/courier: Send a Bank DD of Rs. 700/- in favour of 'Impulse Academy' and payable at Banswara (Rajasthan).
- ln person: Pay Rs.600/- in cash/DD at institute's Office at Banswara.
-How to deposit course fee:
- Make a DD of total fee amount. Send or submit by post /courier or in person at institute office or submit/deposit in Corporation Bank: In the a/c of
Impulse Academy'sA/C No. 126901601000054 at any branch all over India(through DD/cashonly).