SMART Nurture Course
Course Discription :
This one year Smart course is ideal for those who wish to start early in their quest to quench the thirst for knowledge and move on towards
success in the future competitions at national and international levels. This course emphasizes on:
- Building strong foundation and imbibing the fundamentals from the very basic to the highest level of competition in Maths, Science and English
enriching their aptitude and scientific temperament.
- Sharpening logical and analytical thinking and evolving their reasoning and thinking process which make them capable of solving complex
problems with ease and confidence.
- Imparting right Time Management skills that are required to face any competitive exam with maximum output.
- Comprehensive coverage of the Board syllabus along with additional inputs for the pre-foundation in various scholarship and competitive exams;
more importantly for the JEE, Medical-UG and Olympiads.
This Course is designed to develop
- Mathematical aptitude
- Scientific temperament
- Logical thinking
- Reasoning skills
Problem solving skills of the student and prepare them for future competitive examinations while they are studying in the school totake early lead in
This Course focus on developing student's intelligence quotient (I Q), emotional quotient (EQ) & Competitive quotient (CQ) and
the early stage of learning so that each young student achieve success in school / Board examination as well as in various scholarship
and competitive examinations to ensure a grand successful career.
Distinctive Features :
- Prepares solid foundation of Math's & Science concepts and their applications.
- Develope analytical & reasoning skills and ability to think.
- Encourages each student to experiment with the concept & techniques according to his/her individual style of learning without any undue time
- Develops high level IQ, EQ & CQ very essential to get success in any future competitive exams.
- Course structure elevates the standards of mental horizon of the students and prepare him/her to face the challenges ahead in life
- Effective Course synchronization with school education's curriculum.
While taking care of school & Board syllabus, the short term goal of these Course is to prepare students for NTSE/STSE,Science & Math's Jr.
Olympiad & National Standard examination. The long term objective of these Course is to lay strong foundation of Science & Math's concepts in
students to get success in future competitive examinations like JEE-Main & Advanced INEET etc. The teaching methodology of these Course
Course Level :
During Std X :
School + Board Syllabus + STSE INTSE / NSTSE / iPM / NSO / iOS / iMO / iOM / NSEJS / PRE RMO.
Admission Criteria :
Direct Admission on first come first serve basis subjected to availability of seats. Admission to these Course is given on "First come first serve '
basis subjected to availability of seat. Admission will be closed as soon as seats are full.
|S. No.|| Particulars|| Phase-1|| Phase-2
|1. ||Course Name|| Nurture (10th) P-1 || Nurture (10th) P-2|
|2. ||Target Exams|| School Examinations + IJSO + NTSE + JEE (Main & Advanced)/AIPMT - 2018|
|3.|| Course Duration ||40 Weeks (20 for SA-1 + 20 for SA-2)|| 33 Weeks (13 for SA-1 + 20 for SA-2)|
|4.|| Course (Class) Timing|| 04:00 PM to 07:00 PM (6 days a week)|
|5.|| Medium of instruction ||English (however discussion in the Class is done in mixed i.e. Hindi + English)|
|6.|| Subjects Covered
Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) + Mathematics+English + Mental ability
(however some inputs will also be given in social Studies (in form of Tests)|
|7.|| Course Commencement|| 28th March, 2017 (Tuesday)||30th May, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|8.|| Course Fee for
Academic Session 2016-17|| Rs. 31,050/- only (27000/- + 4,050/- S.T.)|| Rs. 31,050/- only (27000/- + 4,050/- S.T.)
Schedule & Pattern of Test Series
(Test Timing : In summer - 8:00 am to 11:00 am, In Winter - 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon)
- SPT (School Pattern Type Test) : Every Sunday except last
- OPT (Objective pattern type Test) : Last Sunday of every Month
- CHT (Chapter Test)
- ST (Surprise Test)
- CT (Cumulative Test) : only after Completion of the Topic / Chapter
- RT (Review Test) : After completion of the whole Syllabus of SA-1 / SA-2
|NR- P1 / P2
(Classes start from)
1st Batch - 28.03.17
2nd Batch - 04.04.17
3rd Batch - 11.04.17
|S.No.|| Particulars ||Phase-1|| Phase-2
|1.||Last Date of Registration||
- 1st Batch - 27.03.17
- 2nd Batch - 03.04.17
- 3rdBatch - 10.04.17
- 1st Batch - 29.05.17
- 2nd Batch -05.06.17
- 3rd Batch - 12.06.17
(Classes Start from)||
- 1st Batch - 28.03.17
- 2nd Batch - 04.04.17
- 3rdBatch - 11.04.17
- 1st Batch - 30.05.17
- 2nd Batch -06.06.17
- 3rd Batch - 13.06.17
- The Fee Structure is for one-year only i.e. for academic session 2017-18 and applicable at Banswara Centre only.
- The TOTAL Course Fees includes Admission fee, Tuition Fee, Study materials + Service Tax @ 15% (including 0.5% Clean Cess). The Service tax
is charged on Tuition fee.
- For concession in fee or Scholarship please refer our concession/Scholarship Policy on page No. 36.
- The Rate of Service Tax is subjected to revision by the Govt, of India. Flence, the rate/amount of Service Tax & Education Cess may increase or
decrease in future and shall be passed on to the students accordingly. The students shall be informed at appropriate time about the same as and
when the Govt, of India announces the changes.
- Courses of both phases of Smart NT Courses (class 9th & 10th) will likely to be over by last week of January, 2018.
- There is No Fee Refund Rule at IMPULSE ACADEMY. So once admitted in any course at IMPULSE Academy No fee will be Refunded under
any circumstances whatsoever.
How to get the Admission KIT (Information Brochure,Application Form & Enrollment form) for Smart NT Courses for Academic Session 2017-18:
- By Post/courier: Send a Bank DD of Rs. 700/- in favour of 'Impulse Academy' and payable at Banswara (Rajasthan).
- ln person: Pay Rs. 600/- in cash/DD at institute's Office at Banswara.
How to deposit course fee:
- Make a DD of total fee amount. Send or submit by post /courier or in person at the institute office or submit/deposit in Corporation Bank: In the a/c of
Impulse Academy in CurrentA/C No. 126901601000054 at any branch all over India (through DD/cash only).