Fee Deposition Procedure
- At the office of institute
- You may deposit the fee only by Demand Draft / Pay order in favor of "IMPULSE ACADEMY" payable at Banswara along with the Enrolment
form at the Office Counter at the time of submitting the Enrolment form.
- If you opt installment Plan then you have to submit a post dated check of II installment along with Enrolment form of appropriate amount
of fee Structure of the course you applied. Otherwise your admission will not be confirmed at IMPULSE ACADEMY.
- Cash is not accepted in the office for fee payment. Fee paid in cash is not received at the office under any circumstances.
- The Fee will be accepted only by demand draft once the earlier cheque has bounced due to any reason.
- Post dated cheque of II Installment of fee should be realized on due date failing which will attract a penalty of RS. 100/- per day till
10 days after which your admission will be canceled & you will not be allowed /entered in the class.
- Admission is subject to the realization of the cheques / DDs. Admission will be cancelled in case the cheque returns back for any reason.
- In the Impulse Academy's Corporation Bank Banswara Account from any where in India.
- You may deposit the fee in IMPULSE ACADEMY'S Current Account No. 126901601000054 at any branch of Corporation Bank in all over
India by Demand Draft or by Pay order or in Cash and enclose the receipt along with Enrolment form.
After fee deposition, student must send/Submit a photocopy of the Receipt of the bank either by Registered Post/Courieror or in person
immediately to the institute so that it reaches us on or before the last date of fee deposition.
You will have to produce the photo copy of fee deposition Receipt at our admission office on the day of your reporting to the institute.
- Important Guide lines
- We would advice that you must deposit the fee either in our bank account or through Demand draft to avoid any kind of risk involved in
cash handing during your travel. Please note that we don't accept cash in any case.
The students are advised to deposit the fee as per the schedule given in this Information Brochure on fee chart page and through any of
the above mentioned mode to avoid any sort of inconvenience at later stage.
Any deviation in fee payment from prescribed schedule will lead to cancellation (I Instalment) & termination (II Instalment) of admission.
- Service Tax
*Presents rate of Service Tax is 15%.Any change in rate of Service Tax + Cess during the course period will be borne by the student. Because
the Rate of Service Tax & other Cess are subjected to revisionby the Govt, of India. Hence, the rate/amount of Service Tax & other Cess may
increase or decrease in future and shall be passed on to the students accordingly. The students shall be informed at appropriate time about
the same as and when the Govt, of India announces the change.